Saturday, July 08, 2006

Tea Time for Tabby






I have to admit that I'm just too cute for words in these pictures, especially sitting amongst Maggie's Tea Party. Now if only there were something to drink at this house. Gigantor finally went down and cleaned out the gigantic balls of poop out of our recycled newspaper, but didn't think to give us any water.

As you can tell, Jacks and I are exhausted today. Caring decided to bring over her family last night. Jacks did his usual disappearing act while I was left to entertain. Caring's sister, whose name is Liesle (like the girl in that movie with the chick spinning on the mountain top), is almost as dark as I am, and Leisle's daughter Amanda looks like her clone. I think she must be one of Karen's in-laws. Her mom and dad were here as well. They ordered some sort of round food that looked like a bread Frisbee covered in meat and vegetables and then locked us downstairs so we couldn't eat it. Like I was going to eat black olives. No cat in his right mind would eat those.

Finally, when they let us upstairs, they had the big silver window turned on again and there was an evil looking buzzard-man in suspenders with gigantic glasses staring back to me. I almost wet my fur. Caring's mom, Barbarino, mentioned something about Splat, Caring's dad, being addicted to shoes, I think. I thought Caring was the only one with that problem.

Anyway, this morning, Jackass Boy and I got caught up on some much needed sleep, and later I played Tea Party while Maggie wasn't looking. Oh crud, here come the peeps. Gotta go. Until then, wishing you Purrfect Dreams and May Your Litter Always Be Scooped!

No comments: