Monday, July 03, 2006

Jackass Boy lives up to his name

I'm sitting on the edge of the couch, minding my own business,when Jackass Boy (see the picture below of the grey cat), jumps up and pushes me off. After a nice four feet fall unto hardwood, my new wounds started to sting. I'd had it with my lot in life and decided to go into the basement to decompress. I curled up on a nice comfy rolling cushion they'd placed downstairs, and there's a machine in the corner with a motor that makes a comforting noise. Plus I'd be closer to my food, rancid water, and my newspaper pellets in case I needed to eat, drink and be poopy.

As I was drifting off to sleep, the fat one and Mad Maggie started calling for me. Normally I'd respond, but the heck with them. They probably put the grey gob of goo up to pushing me off the couch. I tried to ignore them, but they wouldn't stop.

I heard Bob the Slob say he was going to get his shoes, or as I call them, the roaming stink bombs. It's okay for Jackass Boy and I to walk down in this filthy basement without them, but the big bad, 6 foot, Google pound owner can't walk down without his precious feet inside his Reeboks. I wonder if he's realized yet I sneezed a big booger in one.

Soon I hear him booming down the steps. I pray he won't find me, and am almost spared when I hear him say, "There you are." He scoops me up and says, "are you okay? How are your feet." Just as I start thinking that maybe he has a heart after all, he grabs something out of an envelope. It's another yellow transmitter. That's why he was so concerned. He'd lost track of me in the house. I've decided it's useless to resist. I swallowed the transmitter and figured I'd find a way to get rid of it later. I've been swallowing tons of hair in hopes of being able generate a hairball that will expel the blasted thing.

Well, I'm going back to find a place to curl up and plot. I was hoping to get Jax to help me in my plot to leave here, but after today's events, I realize I was wrong to trust him. THere's a brown furry monkey here that they all seem to talk to, but they all seem to dislike. Maybe I can enlist his help.... If I can stand his whining.

No comments: