Saturday, July 15, 2006

It's been BORING!!!

Blob finally cleaned out our little box, getting rid of the newspaper bits in the bottom that were getting quite disgusting. He carried on about how bad it smelled. I had to laugh when he tried to dump it in the little white plastic bag and dumped half of it on the basement floor, then couldn't find a broom to sweep it up.

It's been HOT. Granted, I am inside in air conditioning, but when Senor Cheapskate doesn't turn down the AC in the mornings, I can roast upstairs in Maggie's room.

I still think these people are strange. Thursday night and last night they were talking about putting stuff out so they could sell their yard. Caring,Blob, and the guy they call Hat Trick brought up tons of stuff they keep down in the basement and never use. What this has to do with selling the yard, I can't tell you. The bigger mystery is why they'd sell the yard in the first place.

Uh oh, Caring's home. Blog is asking her how things went trying to sell our garage. What's wrong with these people? They just moved in here and now they're selling it piece by piece? I guess I'll be next. Until next time... Purrfect Dreams and May Your Litter Always Be Scooped!

No comments: