Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Something sinister is apaw.....

Okay, the good news first. Slob finally switched the litter in our litter boxes, replacing it with Tidy Cat Scoop Crystals blend. I'm not sure what "crystals are", but I'm worried that it's crystal meth and maybe I'm just too high to notice the smell. Obviously Blob has been too high to notice.

Caring's also been acting up. A few days ago I heard her going on and on to Slob about how she needed to change the color of the fur on her head. Obviously she's in preparation for some sort of job, because she called in someone named Laurie L. Why is it she doesn't feel safe to use the last name? I don't know when Laurie visited, but I do know that Caring had some sort of foam on her head and the house smelled like noxious chemicals for awhile.

Blob also got a haircut. Whereas before his hair made him look like some guy you'd see wearing a wifebeater and sitting in an apartment full of old newspapers on Cops, now he looks like a respectible jerk who just got a section 8 from the Marines.

Oh well, they hung up some sort of "Hummingbird Feeder" yesterday. I've been looking out the window to see if they catch any. It's filled with some sort of red substance. Obviously poison.

Until next time... Purrfect Dreams and May Your Litter Always Be Scooped!

1 comment:

DobyD said...

I think you blog is so funny Samantha.

I am the El Gordo version of Slob for my cat, but a wee bit nicer with the litter. I give him feline pine litter. I have a post dedicated to him on my blog from a couple days ago. He was a kitten then but looks just like you now except for the vague white lines that make him look like a black tiger.