Saturday, July 07, 2007

Haven't posted in awhile.....

I've been working on training Blob. He seems to now understand that a loud yell in his direction means I need something.

Caring and Blob just got a new piece of furniture called a "Futon". It looks a bit like a couch on a budget to me, but I saw Blob wrestling with some giant sort of coat to cover the futon cushion with. He then put it on a giant metal frame. Jax and I immediately tried it out. Its in Caring's new room with a bunch of other new furniture that I really like. She bought a glass covered desk that is so nice and cool to the touch. Sadly I keep leaving my foot prints on the glass, which is a dead giveaway that I've been there. As soon as I can figure out how to work the bottle on that blue spray I'll take care of it and be able to cover my tracks.

Yesterday I spent all day at a window watching what El Ownero Humungo said was a "lightning bug". This bug did nothing but sit on the window all night, occasionally lighting up for a few seconds like that faulty neon sign at the No-Tell Motel I stayed at in Des Moines before I wound up in Kentucky. Lightning? Looked more like one of those crappy compact flourescent bulb that Blobbo decided to replace 99% of the lights in the house with. If he's REALLY that concerned about the environment, perhaps he could consume 75% less junk food and Starbursts. I'm getting tired of stepping on the labels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....